Web Analytics World is where to find our latest updates, views and opinions on the world of digital marketing, web analytics and latest trends.
Guest bloggers, each with an expert view, join us to give insights into their particular interests and passions.
The website is a large internet marketing resource with latest news from the world of digital media as well as online training guides, video and much more. We receive large volumes of traffic from around the world and have a strong social media following with large numbers of active Facebook and Twitter followers.
Latest Posts from Web Analytics World
- How we’re Running our Content Audit in Web Analytics WorldPosted by Web Analytics World on August 25, 2015 at 9:00 am
At the beginning of 2014 we started our Web Analytics World improvement plan and looked to cultivate new and interesting bloggers, focused more on quality versus quantity and in the background began building our content cleanup plan. Our inspiration springboard for the cleanup was Koozai […]
- Cruising through SharePoint with Content Analytic ReportsPosted by Web Analytics World on August 11, 2015 at 9:00 am
We’ve been cruising along on our SharePoint analytics journey looking at your implementation and optimization of your portal, it’s now time to dive deep into the nitty gritty. That’s right- it’s time to talk about content in SharePoint and why you should care about measuring […]
- What Google AdWords Data to Include in your ReportsPosted by Web Analytics World on August 4, 2015 at 9:00 am
In 2014, 72% of marketers using Google AdWords said they planned to increase their pay per click (PPC) budgets. With increasing budgets, marketers have a greater responsibility to show results and prove that the ROI justifies the budget. This “proving” of your work is most commonly done […]
- Enterprise Analytics Platforms – 2015 OverviewPosted by Web Analytics World on July 31, 2015 at 1:30 pm
Technology software here, analytics tools there. It’s hard to get through a jungle of vendors, especially when youdon’t know in detail which requirements and future scope the Analytics or Business Intelligence road map has in your own company. Luckily there are research companies […]
- How to Create Universal Data Layer for Google Tag ManagerPosted by Web Analytics World on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 am
Do you see yourself creating and modifying data layers every time you implement a new tracking via Google Tag Manager? If yes then this article is for you. I will show you how to create universal data layers that will save you from adding/editing data layers over and over again for […]
- eCommerce 101 – Part 4: Scoping your RequirementsPosted by Web Analytics World on July 14, 2015 at 9:00 am
OK, so we now know what we’re going to sell and to whom. We also know what price points we are going to go with and how much money we’re going to make per item. We know how we’re going to take payment, we know how we’re going to get the goods or services to the […]