Web Analytics World is where to find our latest updates, views and opinions on the world of digital marketing, web analytics and latest trends.
Guest bloggers, each with an expert view, join us to give insights into their particular interests and passions.
The website is a large internet marketing resource with latest news from the world of digital media as well as online training guides, video and much more. We receive large volumes of traffic from around the world and have a strong social media following with large numbers of active Facebook and Twitter followers.
Latest Posts from Web Analytics World
- Fight club: The Advertising Industry DisruptorsPosted by Web Analytics World on October 6, 2015 at 9:00 am
It’s official, for the first time in history we are in the midst of a digital advertising boom. Industry spend on digital advertising has reached an all-time high at £7.2billion and established players are either engaged in a head-to-head battle or consolidating, picking up smaller […]
- Our Content Audit Part II: Deleting Older Content from your SitePosted by Web Analytics World on September 29, 2015 at 9:00 am
This is the second post in my series talking you through how to carry out a content audit on your website. The next step in our content audit was to determine what to do with our older content. In the first post of this series we talked about creating 3 “piles”; Keep, Update or Bin. […]
- Call Tracking: It’s All About Increasing ProfitsPosted by Web Analytics World on September 22, 2015 at 9:00 am
You might know that call tracking is a burgeoning new segment of the digital marketing industry. What you might not know is what’s driving the growth of call tracking. Phone calls to businesses are up, as we noted in our recent survey of hundreds of thousands of calls to more than 500 […]
- Are Leaders Born or Made?Posted by Web Analytics World on September 17, 2015 at 1:30 pm
One thing is for sure … they take responsibility for the “big decisions” and often enjoy the salary and benefits to match! Digital Marketing is undoubtedly one of the hottest disciplines in today’s corporate world and this is reflected in the growing number of vacancies, […]
- Why Health Analytics could be a World Changing New IndustryPosted by Web Analytics World on September 15, 2015 at 9:00 am
My focus over the summer has been an early stage health spinout called Triscribe. We are just about to start product development so no idea how the business will work out yet. Triscribe is all about analytics based on ePrescribing systems in hospitals and the founders are 3 world class academics […]
- How to Calculate Digital Customer Lifetime ValuePosted by Web Analytics World on September 8, 2015 at 9:00 am
Digital publishing is a tough business. Monetizing content is done through the dual streams of advertising and audience revenue that have supported offline publishers for centuries, but new middlemen and platforms have disrupted both of these revenue categories, with each new entrant to the value […]