Web Analytics World is where to find our latest updates, views and opinions on the world of digital marketing, web analytics and latest trends.
Guest bloggers, each with an expert view, join us to give insights into their particular interests and passions.
The website is a large internet marketing resource with latest news from the world of digital media as well as online training guides, video and much more. We receive large volumes of traffic from around the world and have a strong social media following with large numbers of active Facebook and Twitter followers.
Latest Posts from Web Analytics World
- Supercharge Mobile Screen Performance with UX AnalyticsPosted by Web Analytics World on November 24, 2015 at 10:00 am
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) has been a hot topic for quite some time and is a vital part of any company’s digital marketing strategy, and there aren’t too many marketers who would argue that. The essence of CRO is getting visitors to convert and with many companies […]
- Searching for Answers in SharePoint using AnalyticsPosted by Web Analytics World on November 17, 2015 at 10:00 am
We’ve officially reached our final stop on our SharePoint analytics journey (although it’s not to say that there isn’t much more that can be learned from this point!). We’ve explored the possibilities with your portal visitors, navigated through your SharePoint ecosystem, […]
- Six Google Analytics Views Everybody Should Set UpPosted by Web Analytics World on November 10, 2015 at 10:00 am
Google Analytics allows you to set up many different views in a Google Analytics account which can be really helpful if you want to derive more insights from your data. Over the last ten years I have helped dozens of companies with setting up their Google Analytics account and most […]
- How to Get Rid of Google Analytics Referral Spam [Infographic]Posted by Web Analytics World on November 3, 2015 at 10:00 am
Fiona and I were trying to work out when we first noticed the start of referrer spam, it must have been early last year with the Semalt crawler. We saw it as an annoyance, but no real issue to remove with a filter or segment, if only we’d realised the deluge of spam heading to Google […]
- The Subscriber is Dead, Long Live the Subscriber!Posted by Web Analytics World on October 27, 2015 at 9:00 am
Low and behold, the death of the news subscriber is not going as planned. Yes, print subscriptions to newspapers in the United States have declined 8.5 percent between 2010 and 2014, according to the latest World Press Trends report published by WAN-IFRA, an international news media industry […]
- Six Ways to Manipulate Google Analytics DataPosted by Web Analytics World on October 20, 2015 at 9:00 am
By default, Google Analytics collects and shows data of (nearly) all your website visitors, but what if you want to manipulate this process? At certain times you want to look at a subset of your data as this can help you to concentrate on relevant and segmented data insights instead of […]