Web Analytics World is where to find our latest updates, views and opinions on the world of digital marketing, web analytics and latest trends.
Guest bloggers, each with an expert view, join us to give insights into their particular interests and passions.
The website is a large internet marketing resource with latest news from the world of digital media as well as online training guides, video and much more. We receive large volumes of traffic from around the world and have a strong social media following with large numbers of active Facebook and Twitter followers.
Latest Posts from Web Analytics World
- 9 Types of Analytics all Businesses Should UsePosted by Web Analytics World on February 2, 2016 at 10:00 am
Web analytics uses data that are unique with respect to the quantity and detail of information that is available. What is consistent with web business analytics and analytics for business activities not on the web, is their purpose: to improve business performance. Business performance can be […]
- 5 Tips to Get More Value from your Business DataPosted by Web Analytics World on January 19, 2016 at 10:00 am
It’s a new year and a new opportunity to get more value from your business data. Just like the enhancement to your mobile device, many of your marketing tools, CRMs, email marketing platforms, etc. made changes that lead to more capabilities and data. So, let’s kick-off the year […]
- Evolution of the Mobile World: Looking Back and AheadPosted by Web Analytics World on January 12, 2016 at 10:00 am
As mobile continues to drive forward at a breakneck pace, it isn’t only changing the world of the companies that adopt mobile, it will change our lives. “Mobile to overtake fixed Internet access by 2014.” Mary Meeker, Kleiner Perkins – Analyst, 2008 As you can see from […]
- Yield Management Using Web Analytics in PublishingPosted by Web Analytics World on January 5, 2016 at 10:00 am
Yield management has been applied in many industries from airlines to movie theaters. In many cases, the adoption of yield management principles and the supporting analytics stemmed from disruption. The publishing industry is no different. Digital transformation of the news media […]
- Celebrating your Favourite Posts of 2015Posted by Web Analytics World on December 29, 2015 at 10:00 am
Wishing all our readers and followers a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! With the Christmas rush over it’s time to sit back, relax and ring in the New Year … and check out your favourite posts for 2015. Your Top 15 for 2015 We’ve had some really fantastic posts […]
- The Attribution Promise (and reality) of BeaconsPosted by Web Analytics World on December 22, 2015 at 10:00 am
One of the biggest challenges in a world where digital advertising swallows up a greater percentage of retail ad budgets each year is how in-store traffic, and subsequent purchases, can be reliably attributed to online activity and digital advertising. After all, businesses both small and large […]